July 26, 2020
1) In this new COVID world, habits have changed and patterns of life have been altered.
A) Are you reading your Bible regularly?
B) If so, what have you been reading?
C) How are your emotions?
2) Pastor Matt emphasized that moralism can save no one.
A) What is moralism?
B) Why doesn’t moralism earn God’s favor?
3) Matthew 7:12 tells us how to treat one another. Pastor Matt said we are to love each other and pointed to the first fruit of the Spirit, Galatians 5:22.
A) In what ways do we short-change people by not showing love?
B) Why should we love others? The world asks, “What have you done for me?”
4) Matthew 7:13-14 says that many will enter the wide gate even though it leads to destruction.
A) Why do most take the wide gate?
B) What makes the easy path easy?
5) The gate is narrow and hard that leads to life and few enter it.
A) What or who is the narrow gate? (John 10:9, John 14:6, Hebrews 10:20)
B) How do you pass through the narrow gate?
C) What makes the narrow path hard?
D) What makes the narrow path worth it?
6) There are only two options. There is the narrow and the wide gate, the easy and hard way, destruction and life. There are no other options.
A) Why does the world hate this message of exclusivity?
B) Do you believe that there is only one way to life?
C) Are you on your way to life?