July 17, 2022
1) Do you feel discouraged from this past week or are you doing well? Are you weary?
2) Jesus prays exactly what He told us to pray in the Lord's Prayer. He address His prayers to the Father and prays that His will would be done.
a) What does this mean for our prayers?
b) Do we pray like Jesus did?
3) Gethsemane means olive press, or oil press. A great stone and basin would crush olives to release their oil.
a) What is the symbolism that Jesus and Matthew are trying to reveal by going to Gethsemane?
4) How is the love of each member of the Trinity displayed in our passage?
5) How do we grow in our love for Jesus?