The Purpose of the MBC KIDS Ministry is to make Christ known so that children who do not know Christ would come to know Christ and children who do know Christ would grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ. It is our goal to partner with parents and assists them with the spiritual formation of their children.
Sunday Morning Services
- 8:30 AM Service - NO Childcare offered.
- 10:00 AM Service - Preschool (birth to Pre-K) childcare and Kindergarten through 5th Grade Sunday School.
- Check-in for preschool (birth to Pre-k) takes place within their respective rooms. Kindergarten through 5th-grade check-in takes place at the HUB.
- Note* the nursery Room, 2-Year-Old Room, Pre-K Room, and K-5th Sunday School Rooms are all located in the main building.
Wednesday Evening Program
- 6:00 PM - AWANA. (please visit our AWANA church page for more info).
SUNDAY SCHOOL CURRICULUM FOR MBC KIDS MINISTRIES
In order to be successful, the curriculum we administer and utilize for our ministry has to be clear, concise, comprehensive, and complete. Furthermore, we want to train the children in such a way that it replicates and promotes the church's main service. And so, our new curriculum is all about being expository but tailored specifically for Sunday school ministries. This way, children (Pre-K to 5th grade) can be taught from an early age how to explore the Bible properly.
Our new curriculum is simply this…
Book-by-book Bible study that takes children deep into the context of God's Word and challenges them to live it out in their own context. It is called "Explore the Bible" by Lifeway Christian Resources.
The curriculum will be a study of all 66 books at a steady, practical pace. This way, we can give our children (and their families) a practical, and repeatable, encounter with God’s Word. Day after day, week after week, we want the children of our Sunday School Ministry to grow in God’s Word one book at a time and learn how to know, love, and invest in God’s truth.
Ultimately, we desire that children will understand and apply the biblical text in context and also be able to develop personal Bible study skills.
You can visit https://www.lifeway.com/en/shop/explore-the-bible to learn more!
Contact the church office at 509.966.6500
For more information please contact...
- Preschool: Alex Simmons at email@example.com.
- Children's Ministry: Paul Patingo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AWANA: Zac Clark at email@example.com.