September 18, 2022
Pastor Laurie shared from the Gospel of Matthew 27:55-66 on the subject of the burial of Jesus and how the providence of God directed each step along the way:
- What are you personally doing to keep your prayer life growing?
- As a child of God, how might knowing that there is nothing or no one greater than God help you in your daily attitude and outlook on life? What does the phrase, “God is for us” mean to you?
- Explain how important it is to you personally not to just pass over the burial of Jesus and go directly from the cross to His Resurrection…
- Take a couple of minutes to memorize Galatians 3:13a together,
“Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us…”
- Now that you have this part of the verse memorized in your mind, do you know it in your heart, and, if so, what ways can you come up with to thank Christ for “redeeming us from the curse of the law”?
- The chief priests and Pharisees told Pilate, “…order the tomb to be made secure…”. Are you secure in your salvation and what biblical safeguards can you think of to help you know your salvation is secure?
- What’s one thing you gleaned from this message to help you grow in your walk with Jesus?