September 12, 2021
1) Have you been confused by anything you have been reading in the Bible recently?
2) Pastor Nate began explaining that we preach about Jesus Christ every week, that is because Jesus Christ is Lord over everything. He is the ultimate good. Why do some churches preach “self-help” sermons instead of teaching that Jesus is Lord?
3) What does Paul mean when he calls Jesus the firstborn? Was Jesus created, or is He uncreated, and how do we know?
4) Nate particularly singled out that Jesus is also the Lord of our calendars. We all live in different contexts, but generally, how can we use our time to honor Jesus as Lord? In particular, are you serving His church?
5) How can we encourage our brothers and sisters to better recognize and submit to Jesus’ Lordship?