January 22, 2023
- When Paul announced that he was an apostle of Jesus Christ, it signified three things. What are those three things?
- How do we know from Scripture that no one is their own master? Read Romans 6:15 – 23.
- What is true, genuine freedom, and how do you experience/enjoy it?
- How, according to Ephesians 1:1, did Paul become an apostle of Christ Jesus? Read I Corinthians 15:8 – 10 for more understanding of this.
- What are the four areas we tend to downplay or minimize that cause us to downplay or minimize God’s awesome and amazing grace towards us? Which of those four do you downplay the most?
- What is grace?
- What does the term saint mean? Who is a saint, and how does one become a saint?
- Sainthood is not ______________________ it is a _________________________ of God.
- When did you become a saint?
- What is one facet of your life where your practice is not matching your position?
- Why are we called to live holy lives as God’s holy ones? Read I Peter 2:9, 10
- Are you fighting for holiness? If so, how are you doing so?
- Pastor Nate gave three reassurances at the end of the message; what we they?
- Which of the three reassurances helps you to labor on in your battle against your sin?